MEGA TRAVEL DEALS

Friday, March 21, 2008

I Want Vacation

Everybody Wants A Vacation! Right?
Who in the right frame of mind would not want to go on a vacation?
Just pause a minute and imagine...
You are on vacation in a location that nestles upon the sandy finges of a spectacular peninsula of natural and landscape suroundings, where a beautiful and luxurious palace resort is located. A mesmerising view...
There you are at the beach.... feeling...
Sea breeze blowing slowly across you as you lay sunbathing on the white sandy beach. A coconut is placed beside you, which is filled with coconut water and some ice cubes, just to wet your throat, every now and then.... arrrghh.
Beautiful women with attractive bikinis strolling across you OR if you are a woman, lets imagine well built handsome looking guys walking pass you with tight swimming trunks... Emmm What a EYE CANDY!!!
Behind you, is a luxury palace, built with specifications that meets the demands of Kings and Sultans. You will be pampered and threated like Kings and Queens... Dine like a King, Sleep like a King, Pamper yourself like a King or rather KID... don't think of anything else but only rejuvenation and being harmony with nature and the word VACATION!!!!
Arrghh... just like being in heaven and being in heaven.... nice
Welcome to I WANT VACATION blog.
My name is Sam Kidman. I work in a nine to six corporate world, which increases my blood pressure, taxes my nerves and at the end of the day leaves with a lot of challenges.
If you are a person like me, I would like to welcome you to my blog to
a) Discuss and share views on vacations and holidays experiences
b) Tell us about good holiday locations
c) Share any good bargins on holidays
d) Share adventure vacation experiences
e) Do's and don't s when you are on a vacation
At the sametime, I will also share with all of you on how to get some good bargins to go on a vacation. From time to time, I will post some locations that are giving incredibly low rates for your vacation. Don't get me wrong... I am not promoting them. I am only letting you know the info that I get either from going for a holiday myself or from some of my holiday-going friends.
I am sure if go on a vacation, you will take some pictures... Post it here!
Let us all see ... and envy you for taking that break... (kidding!) Please share your photos and upload it here on this blog.
In the meantime, keep that vacation dream on no matter what the challenge is ... :)
i1vacation
Sam

4 comments:

Anonymous

Cool blog man. Wanna get a vacation soon... any good recommendation. Somewhere around Asia?

SAM

If you like Indonesia, I would strongly recommend Bali, especially at Ubud (beautiful) but if you like the beach go to Jimbaran Bay (Choose a hotel that suits your budget)

Bandung is a nice place if you are into greens.

Malaysia is my next choice. Best place would be in Sabah. Check out the place called Karambunai. Beautiful natural settings. Wow!

Langkawi is also good place in Malaysia.

In Thailand I would prefer ChiangMai rather than the islands. Beautiful natural settings.

But if you still prefer islands, check out Koh So Maui... nice place.

If you need to know the place in more detail, let me know... I can post some links and you can check it out yourself...

Cheers
S.Kidman

Anonymous

Hi. We just came back from Karambunai. Its a wonderful place. The sandy beach is excellent

cheers

SAM

Great, if you have some holiday pictures taken at Karambunai, please feel to post here.

Thank you

  © Blogger template 'Perhentian' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP